The SaaS Edge
- All your data is secure on our ultra reliable servers in Germany. All data is backed up nightly to our servers in the United States. Compare this with your most critical data lying on a rickety old computer in your office. How many times have you had to lose time because of faulty hard disks?
- You own your data at all times. We help you export your data in the unlikely and unfortunate case that you decide to close your account with us.
- Access your data ANYTIME, ANYWHERE 24-7 365! No matter where you are and when you need, if you have internet access you have all your information at your fingertips.
- Increase effectiveness and productivity within your organization by enabling concurrent access to information from multiple branches and locations within your company. Let your employee be effective when they are telecommuting.
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by reducing or eliminating capital expenditure on servers and other IT infrastructure your own and maintain and have to pay annual maintenance of.
- Our interests are vested with yours. Subscription model based payment ensures that we as a vendor work hard for our money month after month. We don’t run away with a pot of cash to leave you in the lurch once the project is implemented. We need to provide good service to your each month to get our payback.
- New features for free as we implement and improve our service to attract new customers. You benefit from our hard work without ever having to upgrade or install new software. No more migration. It all just works seamless month after month
- Powerful IT Infrastructure or as it is more popularly called these days, Cloud Computing. We maintain and manage large powerful servers that you would not be economical for you to own because we handle many accounts. We put our intelligence to make the platform scale and be redundant to give you the reliability that you deserve.
- Extremely low cost of entry with a sliding scale in cost as you scale and grow. Our subscription model is based on the number of employees you manage on a monthly basis. So if you are just starting up, your monthly outflow is very small. As you grow, the per month, per employee cost reduces and your total outflow remains manageable and under control.
- Focus on your core business and not on non-core supporting aspects. There is no reason to spend precious resources managing non-core areas of your business now that you have professionals taking care of specialized areas.